Wednesday 6 May 2020

Day Of The Dead Skeleton Pizza

Day Of The Dead Skeleton Pizza

For my creative task for reading we had to make a skeleton pizza because we have been working on the Day of the Dead.
Steps -
Step 1 - Get your pizza base and place it on a tray with baking paper under the pizza base and cut the sides of to get a skeleton shape.
Step 2 - Spread your pasta sauce (or tomato paste) all around your pizza base.
Step 3 - Add cheese now so you don't cover up the designs.
Step 4 - Make you eyes. I use red onions with a olive in the middle then I put a ring of capsicum around the eye then placed some olives.
Step 5- Do your nose and mouth. For the nose on my pizza I used 3 olives. For the mouth I used half a ring of red onions.
Step 6- Decorate the rest of your pizza with whatever you like.
Step 7 - Bake and eat!


I loved doing this. If I were to do it again I would use sour cream or cream cheese for the middle of the eyes. I kind of like the olives but would use something else. 
Who knows of anything that is black I could use on a pizza other the olives?
 

                       


























2 comments:

  1. Angelina, This was a cool and fun challenge for you, you love baking things and are awesome at it. Your skeleton pizza turned out amazing. I love the eyes they are very effective. Your pizza smells and looks yummy. Great work.
    Love Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angelina, what a fantastic job you did of your sugar skull pizza. I like how you have included the instructions in your post to show other people how to do it? Your finished product looks effective and delicious. Hmm I cannot think of anything else you could use that is black and would taste good on pizza though. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.