Tuesday 6 June 2017

The NEW Adventures of the Wishing Chair The Land of Mythical Creatures

Title: The NEW Adventures of the Wishing Chair.  
The Land of Mythical Creatures.      

Author: Enid Blyton                              
             Illustrator: Erica-Jane Waters

Rating:
⭐⭐⭐✩✩ 

Age Group:
6+

Blurb:
Jack and Jessica and the Wishler go on the wishing chair to go and see Miranda the unicorn because Jessica has a art project and she decided to draw a horse but instead she is going to draw a unicorn. But when they go to the land of Mythical Creatures Miranda is now where to be seen. The ogre took her will they save her or will the ogre eat Miranda. 



6 comments:

  1. Angelina you are really into unicorn's at the moment. I like your review and wonder what happened to Miranda. Did Jack and Jessica help to find her and what happened to the ogre? Mum.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i hope the ogre wins in this story it would be a good finish haha from dad

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear Angelina, I have always loved unicorns, I hope the unicorn and the ogre became friends. Did they? love Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angelina, well done with another good review, I too like unicorns and hope that Miranda is found safe. Keep up the good work. Lots of love Nana. I will be away for 2 weeks so you wont hear from me but I will be thinking of you. xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Angelina, I loved the Wishing Chair series when I was younger but have not read this one. You have really caught my attention with this book review so I am going to have to go and read this book to find out what happens to Miranda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ya I could't wait to find out what happened either! You will like it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.