Friday 23 June 2017

Week 8 Term 2 Literacy Reflection

                        Week 8 Term 2 Literacy Reflection


 Here is my Summary for my book Christmas

Summary of Christmas

 One day at school a kid was playing in the pinecone trees. In one of the pinecones the boy saw a shiny thing. He bang the pinecone against his hand and a big piece of gum was in it. Some of the others kids said it was just a stupid pinecone. When he went into class he told the teacher and he gave him a magnifying glass to see what was in the gum.            
                          It was a


SPIDER!!!

3 comments:

  1. Angelina I loved reading this I was hoping for something amazing to be in the pine cone but a spider. yuk I would of screamed. Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a funny story you made up Angelina. I like how you made the word spider big and bold.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the smell of pine cones for Christmas. Little spiders are ok but not big ones. Great work. Angelina. From Dad

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.