Tuesday 22 October 2019

Shoshy Careers

Shoshy Careers

This term each Monday Shoshy is going to come in and talk to my class about careers. On Monday this week she came into my class, we all had to got into a circle. In the middle of the circle she put a bowel of different coloured m&ms. Then sh rolled a basketball on the ground to a person. Then that person went into the middle of the circle and got 2 m&ms from the bowl. After that they had to say what colour it was, depending on what colour is was, depending what the question Shoshy asked you.

Yellow - What is your favourite book?
Green - What is your favourite thing about school?
Red - What is your favourite thing to do outside of school?
Orange - You choose.

I really liked this activity

3 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Angelina!
    My name is Julia & I am a year 8 student from Yaldhurst Model School.

    Ka Pai! This post was very good, I was drawn to it because of the pop of colour which is amazing. Making sure your post is going to attract people is crucial.

    I like the way you stated your feelings in this, it makes it a good post. This reminds me of when I have Student Council meetings and we do cool activities.

    To improve, maybe you could add some photos or videos because I would love to see this. Did you get to eat the m&m's? What or who is Shoshy?
    I would really help if you explained that last question.

    Apart from that, excellent post.

    Kind Regards,
    Julia
    Yaldhurst Model School

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora,
    I'm Grace a year 7 student from YMS that stands for Yaldhurst Model School.

    I really like this because it shows how good this really is and I like all the colours.
    I think its great

    To improve I think you could do a different colour background so I can see the writing easier
    And maybe some videos and pictures.

    But apart from that its really good

    Great work

    - Grace

    ReplyDelete
  3. kia ora angelina.brayden from yaldhurst school.
    Iliked this because you also said that you had to say what colour of mam
    the things you had to answer.you taught me that you should like school.
    next time you could add the e to she next time.
    kind regards
    brayden yms

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.