Saturday 13 May 2017

Rabbibs invaasion

Title: Rabbids invasion Rabbids invade halloween.
                                                                                   
 Author: David Lewman

 Illustrator: Tino Santanach

 Rating:
 ⭐✩✩✩✩

Genre: Fantasy creepy

 Age group:
 6 to 8

 Blurb: I did not like this book. It was  about 3 rabbits who are called rabbids.  There are 3 storys in one all about halloween. Maybe thid book would suit boys and people who like Halloween.




   




                                                                               

6 comments:

  1. Hi Angelina, I know you didn't like this book at all, but I'm proud of you for persevering with it and finishing it. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Angelina, it's cool I agree with your review, I don't think I would like this book either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this book sounds good if i was 10 years old but not for my little girl hope u find a good soon

    ReplyDelete
  4. As you get older you will find there are lots of things you have to read that are boring, far fetched or just plain stupid. Remember that if you gain ANY knowledge from something it is well worth persevering. In this case there will have been something new, even if it was that you don't like this particular author . keep up the good work, love grandma.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohayō gozaimasu Ange
    I have this book I want to read it but now I have change my mind .I like how you have put in the wanted sigh
    Sayōnara Birre Kun

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia Ora Angelina, it's Kyra here! I like your post about Rabbits Invasion-Rabbits invade Halloween because there is a Wanted Poster for the fun activity. Why would you give this book 1/5 stars? This reminds me of little bunny rabbits! Maybe next time you could try making the size of the text even. He Whetu Koe!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.