Thursday 9 August 2018

Create a descriptive paragraph

Sadness

WALT: Create a descriptive paragraph

For writing we had to write a descriptive paragraph on emotions. We had the option of doing happy,sadness,playful and peaceful. Before doing the writing we did a activity where we wrote verbs and adverbs on different emotions. Here is my descriptive paragraph. I think I did a good job on using Making a story line to fit the verbs and adverbs in to. Next time I a m going to use stronger verbs and adverbs.

Jack was feeling blue because his friend has made him upset by taking his favourite toy. His Mum ask Jack if he is ok. He said “No I am not I am Upset” while crying loudly then crying quietly.
His Mum said “ you are so under weather. The friend of your has made you feel down”.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.