Wednesday 20 December 2017

Summer learning Journey Week 1 day 3

    Summer learning Journey Week 1 day 3
        Activity 1 The More, the Merrier?

WOW! I can't believe that in 1800s they had 7 to 9 kids on  average that's a lot. Well I'm already part of a big family of 6 but not any were as big as they were back then.

I think maybe it would be good in some cases but also bad in some other cases.


Good: I think it will be really good to be in a big family because you would have a lot of people play with so you would never be alone.


Bad: You will never get alone time and they will always be annoying you like all the time. I know, I only have 3 siblings and they are all ready the most annoying creatures on the planet.


Over all I think it would be really cool to live in such a big family.






1 comment:

  1. Hi Angelina,

    My name's Ruby and I'm one of the people who will be blogging with you during the Summer Learning Journey.

    You already have a big family so it wouldn't be that much different for you! I also have 6 people in my family so I'm not sure there would be a huge difference. What do you think?

    What sorts of games would you play if you had a really large family? I always thought it would be cool to form soccer teams and play soccer if I had lots of brothers and sisters!

    I look forward to reading more of your blog over the holidays.
    Cheers,
    Ruby.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.