Monday 16 November 2020

Maths DLO, Week 5

 Maths DLO, Week 5

First for maths this week we had to make our family. We could be married, Single or in a relation ship. Then you could pick if you had kids, pets and you could pick a car that is either diesel or petrol.

I choose to be married with 4 kids. I have 1 dog and have a petrol car.

Then we were randomly give a wage or a salary. I got a salary of $42,000 a year which means I get $807.69 a week. Then we were random given a Tax, Mortgage and Groceries bill. We were then given a fortune card which could give you money or take away money.

We treated each day as a week and after 4 weeks we got Insurance, SKY TV, Vehicle, Phone, Internet and Electricity. After I had payed everything over the 4 weeks (4 days) I am in debt by $315.07.

Here is my balance sheet -



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.