Tuesday 30 April 2019

Welcome Back to school, It's now Term 2!!! :)

Welcome Back to school, It's now Term 2!!!!

Welcome back, it's term 2. There are a lot of fun things happening this term. There is basketball, Production practise, cross country and kapa haka.

Image result for Adventures of superstanThis term we're participating for the production. The play we are doing is the adventures of Superstan. I am playing Mayor Doughnut. I am the Mayor of Megaville, I have 45 lines and for part of the play I have to do a solo.

Also Whea Katie has got any 7 or 8s that do kapa haka to go around the year 1 and 2 class and perform songs and dances which I think would be a good idea.

I am also REALLY REALLY excited for camp. Totara 1 and 2 are going to Hammer Springs camp for 2 nights on the 20 May. We are going swimming in the hot pools, tree climbing, mountain biking and going to the candy shop to by lollies. 
I am so EXCITED and can't want!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.