Wednesday 8 November 2017

Billie B Brown the beautiful haircut

Title: Billie B Brown the beautiful haircut
Image result for billie b brown the beautiful haircut

Author: Sally Rippin

Blurb:Billie want's to be a real hair driers but she needs to cut hair to be a really hairdresser but her              plastic scissors don't work so she goes, to get the sharp scissors to cut the dolls hair but how will she no if there sharp enough so she test them by cut HER hair she accidentally cut of one of her pony tails then the other how will she fix it

1 comment:

  1. Hey Angelina,
    I really like this post! Sounds like a good story to me, I wish I would find that book so I can read.
    Check out my blog and see some of my posts - spsjusticen.blogspot.co.nz.
    Keep up the good work there Angelina!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.