Friday 2 June 2017

Angelina's Collage Reflection

Here is my step by step gide to make Robert Delaunay art:

Step 1: Cut out circles and half circles.

Step 2: Place the circles on the piece of paper.

Step 3: Glue the circles on the paper.

Step 4: The get another piece of paper for a boarder.

Step 5: Get another piece of paper and glue it on.


Now your art work is done!

Here is a image of my Art

I like using bright colours. 
I think that my art looks better than Robert Delaunay's art.
If I do it again I would use dark colours.
I feel really happy about a my art work I will do it again one day! 




5 comments:

  1. I think this is brilliant Angelina. I love your bright colours. If you are going to use dark colours next time they will look good on a light background. Very Well done. love from Grandma.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Angelina, I love your colours, you did a really great job, and should be proud of yourself. keep up the good work. love Nana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Angelina!
    What a great post you have created! Your artwork looks soooo cool! I like how you have told us how to create your artwork! I think I might create this artwork it looks like sooo much fun. Maybe next time you could keep the size of your words all the same size because all the words are a different size! He whetu koe! (Your a star!)
    From Katelynn (Mamaku 1)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Angelina, this is a fantastic post about your artwork. I like how you have included detailed steps on how you created it and also reflected on your final product. Don't forget to include your WALT in your reflection.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kia Ora Angelina,
    It's Ayesha here from your class. Wow I really like how you have put the instructions in steps so people can make the thing. This reminds me of making the art. How long did it take for you to finish your art? From Ayesha

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.