Friday 22 November 2019

Novel Study Character 1 - The seven signs series

Novel Study Character 1 - 
The seven signs series

For reading we are doing novel study which is when we have a bunch of different activtys to do with a book. I choose the book series I am reading now it's called the( 7 signs series )
It is a very interesting book because things are always happening. The most boring part was at the start of the first book but then is got really good. On the back of each book it say 7 days to save the would 6 days 5 days and so on. On the back of the last book it says. Who will live and who will die, Last day left to save the world. Anyway here is my drawing for who I thing the most important and why.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Angelina! My name is Mia from Yaldhurst Model School. I love you blog post! It's really colorful and eye-catching with lot's of information about the book. You also explained what this was for and why.

    Oooooo... that sounds good, cliffhangers are annoying sometimes, don't you think so? I read this trilogy (3 books) called Wishing Day, the second book left me on a cliff hanger that said, 'If I wish for Emily to come back, you have to come with us to see Papa' Or something like that. It was incredibly annoying and luckily I went and found the third book.

    I don't really have many improvement points but I would suggest for you to check for some grammar and spelling errors.

    Awesome work!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Angelina!
    My name is Julia and I am a year 8 student from Yaldhurst Model School.

    Wow! This was amazing to read. I felt really drawn to reading the books because your explanation was amazing. I love the way you explained what it was beforehand and that you have an intriguing title.

    It is great that you added a D.L.O (Digital Learning Object), as it gives us more information and helps us understand what it is. Plus, we get to see your work.

    I think next time to improve, you could say what your favorite things was and why. Apart from that, I was really impressed with this work!

    Did you enjoy this? What age range would you say these books are for? Could you do a review?

    Nga Mihi,

    - Julia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia Ora Angelina,Aimee here from T4

    I think these books look interesting I would love to start reading them. My sisters reading them to.
    I like how you made a DLO about the books so we can understand the books better.
    Maybe next time you say what your favourite parts are
    But overall great job.

    Bye for now

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.