Friday 22 March 2019

West Coast Swimming

West Coast Swimming

This week I had West Coast swimming. Last week I went to Grey district and now I got into West Coast. This is the first time I've got into Grey district or West Coast swimming. 

Image result for images of people swimming breaststrokeI got in for 50 m (2 lengths) breaststroke. On Wednesday Morning the people going to West Coast went to the swimming pools. I was waiting for 5 out of the 6 hours we were there for my race. When I final got to do my race I lined up with 2 other girls for my race. 

Then beep the race has started I was swimming as fast as I could. I made it to the other length and pushed of the wall to do my 2nd length. I ended up coming last but a least I got there. 

I felt happy, exited and nerves but it was cool because I din't know what to expect. I would definitely do it again. 👍

Image result for aquatic centre greymouth

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.