Friday 1 March 2019

My Art

   My Art Piece

For the past 4 weeks my class have being working on a piece of art called unique you.

We started on a A4 piece of paper and sketched pictures that related to you or something you like. 

Then you drew the pictures on a A2 piece of paper. Then colour them in with oil pastels. Then you colour in the background.

Then you choose a silhouette to trace on the back. I choose to do a lion. Then you cut out the shape without cutting the outside part so when you done you can see the shape with you art inside, and the outside piece will have a shape inside. 

Here is a photo of my lion cut and ready to put onto black paper -

Now I am ready to stick the lion onto a piece of black paper then cut out a border. Then I stuck my other piece of art on another black piece of paper, here are the photo's -


I really enjoyed this activity and would do ti again!!! o(≧o≦)o ◑﹏◐

1 comment:

  1. Angelina this art work is amazing, I can see you have used things you like. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.