Thursday 8 November 2018

Health - Term 4 - Food & me

                    
Food & Me
WALT: Identify reasons for the food choices that people make. Identify relationships between food choice and body image.

Taha Tinana (physical)
We eat to live,
Fuel our body and give us Energy, to grow musclesImage result for cartoon spoon breakfast bowl transparent background gif
Taha Whanau (social)
We eat dinner with our family, birthdays and Christmas. Saturday night
Taha Hinengaro (mental /emotional)
Eat when I are feeling sad or board. Saying GIVE ME FOOD YUMMMMMMY.

Taha Wairua (spiritual)
My Nana giving me Pav on xmas.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Angelina

    I like how you have explained the different feelings. Love the moving pictures.

    Mum

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mum thanks for commenting
    Yes I thought the gif/moving pictures were a great touch!!
    Angelina ~~ ◑﹏◐ ∩﹏∩⊙﹏⊙

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.