Wednesday 25 March 2020

Colour Poem

Colour Poem

For writing this week we are working on writing different poems. I choose to do a colour poem on red because I love doing colour poems, and red is one of my favourite colours. Here is my poem -

RED
Red is the colour of blood rushing through your veins like a hurricane
Red tastes like a juices strawberry squashing between you teeth
Red smells like a rose damp with the morning dew
Red sounds like a pohutukawa tree dancing in wind like a ballerina on stage
Red feels like the night sky at sunset

1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Angelina, I am Arielle from grey main school.
    I love your colour poem, I love how you described each reason individually.
    Maybe next time you could make the poem a bit longer than only 5 reason other than that I think your poem is perfect, do you?

    -Arielle

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.